Friday, May 2, 2008

First Eastbound For May..

I caught another eastbound making it's way to Saint John. I only made it to the Airport Rd in Blissville when I saw the eastbound roll by. After making a U turn I beat it for Clarendon. The train consisted of 9801,2610,2612 and 15 cars. I wanted to get a shot panning as the train passes through a valley. I left for Westfield after Clarendon. As I drove through Westfield I wanted a new shot. I went to a small park at Sagwa. I shot the train rolling by. I drove to Westfield Beach. 9801 had to get some orders to proceed into Saint John. So I grabbed a shot as they slowly went through.
I then headed for Saint John. I wanted to catch the train in Acamac. I didn't have much time to get out of the car and shot the train on the back lit side. It looked ok from a distance but once the train got close it turned out a little worse. I then left for Gifford Rd at the east end of the Dever Rd Yard. I wanted to get a photo of the train hauling into the yard.
They brought the train up the main line through the yard because a work crew was working to clean up the derail at the west end. I grabbed a long distance shot of the work crew.
Enjoy the vid!!


No comments: